Thursday 8 December 2016

Kemi Olunloyo Declares Love For Flavour’s S3xy Body

kemfla
journalist and daughter of former governor of old Oyo State, Kemi Olunyolo has got everyone talking again as she took to social media to make another controversial statement.

This time she did not post anything controversial, neither did she attack a celebrity or a politician.
She however declared popular ‘six pack musician’ (Flavour), wanted. Describing him as ‘Hot One’ she posted a shirless picture of Flavour, saying she wants wants him to get to her crib now! She also revealed further the Flavour has what it takes to wake up her strategic areas.
Read her words below…
#HNNSex WHO IS THIS GUY????????
I want him in my crib tonight!
I need to SMASH him!
This guy can wake up my strategic areas!
If every #Nigerian man looked like this, then Jesus has definitely returned!
Holla to me hot one!

HNNAfricanews@live.com
#MadamHNN
#MadamKOO
#KemiOlunloyo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments...